- Christian conduct/ethics shall govern all activities.
- The following items are not permitted at Camp Keola and will be confiscated by staff: alcoholic beverages, other drugs, tobacco products, firearms or weapons of any kind, fireworks and pets. Cell phones and other electronics (except inexpensive digital cameras) are prohibited. Any camper cellphones mistakenly brought up will be labeled during Check In for camp and stored for the week.
- Campers may not leave camp without permission of the Program Director.
- Campers may not drive their vehicles during camp.
- Campers are responsible to protect and respect the environment and the camp facilities. This includes keeping the grounds free of litter and no graffiti on any surface of the camp. All property damage will be charged to the offending parties.
- Other rules, as set forth by the Program Director, shall be observed. Failure of any camper to observe camp rules listed above may result in expulsion from camp.
- A friend
- Sleeping bag
- Warm pajamas
- Rain jacket/poncho
- Lip balm
- Other toiletries
- Hiking shoes/socks
- Water bottle for hike
- Several changes of clothes (including long pants, long-sleeved shirts for cool evenings (no dress clothes))
- A good attitude
- Fishing equipment
- Musical instruments